Tools for Coaches
This workshop will enable you to use three in-depth questionnaires:
EIQ (Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire): this broadens the concept of Emotional Intelligence to cover Personal Intelligence, Relational Intelligence and Situational Intelligence which provides an over-arching framework for understanding, developing, influencing and supporting people.
VbIM (Values-based Indicator of Motivation): this explores the things that are most important to us. The 24 scales provide a map of values and helps people identify which aspects of their lives provide the greatest pleasure and satisfaction.
RSQ (Resilience Scales Questionnaire): this explores a person’s ability to deal with pressure and stress. The model identifies 5 core aspects of our reaction to pressure and, unlike other questionnaires, it goes beyond simplistic reflections of a person’s typical behaviour. It measures how we react to pressure – when we feel stretched and when we feel stressed.
At the end of the workshop, participants will:
- be clear about the purpose and significance of Emotional Intelligence, Values and Resilience
- have practiced giving and receiving feedback
- be able to articulate and use the models on which the Emotional Intelligence, Values and Resilience questionnaires are based
- be familiar with the EIQ3D, VbIM and RSQ questionnaires and their various reports such that they can be used for personal and leadership development
- be registered as an EIQ3D, VbIM and RSQ practitioner and have access to the questionnaires through the PfS online platform
For more information about the course click here.
Date(s) - 28/06/2019
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Team Focus Limited
Bookings are closed for this event.