Test User Ability
Who Should Attend?
Those who want to:
- Improve their selection and development processes by introducing psychometric tests
- Understand how to select, apply and interpret tests in a range of instruments
- Gain practical experience in the administration and feedback of test results
- Work towards the BPS Level A qualification
- This course is based on the BPS qualification system. Successful completion achieves accreditation of BPS Test User Occupational, Ability qualification
- You will be able to register and purchase most ability tests including the Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning, the Career Interests Inventory and the Learning Styles questionnaires from the Profiling for Success series of instruments – online and paper-based – published by Team Focus
- With your Test User Occupational, Ability certificate you will also be able to purchase ability tests from other publishers distributors. You will need to discuss with each one to clarify their conditions of purchase
For more information about the course click here.
Date(s) - 18/10/2019
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Team Focus Limited